The library will be opening on 9th March, the Archive and Local History centre on 23rd March and the Museum later on in the month.
The historic building on Lodge Street has been fully restored and refurbished.
Inside, you will find:
- The all-new Haddington library
- East Lothian Archive and Local History Service – with reading room and ready access to the curators’ expert knowledge
- A modern museum telling some of East Lothian’s most fascinating stories
- An elegant gallery for temporary exhibitions
- Activities and events in the Star Room. You will also be able to book the Star Room for events held by your group, availability permitting.
- Free Wi-fi and 14 public computers
- Lots of events and activities for all ages and interests
Find us at: 15 Lodge Street, Haddington, EH41 3DX.
For regular updates, Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.org/JohnGrayCentre or follow us on Twitter @JohnGrayCentre.
To find out more about activities and events, visit our website: www.johngraycentre.org